Wednesday, March 16, 2011

What Am I?


I am done.
I am a man.
I am a student.
I am a teacher.
I am a monk.
I am Green.
I am a writer.
I am a poet.
I am a lover.
I am a Monkey.
I am a lazy butt.
I am a Daoist.
I am simple... Most of the time.
I am in love with Trees.
I am obsessed with Goblins.
I am spiritual.
I am curly-haired.
I am a game player.
I am Chaotic Good.
I am a speaker.
I am a listener.
I am a Living Storm.
I am 18 years old.
I am a musician.
I am an Aries.
I am a martial artist.
I am bored, and therefore writing all these things that you really couldn't care less about.
I am not very stylish.
I am hairy.
I am a bibliophile.
I am an animal.
I am a human.
I am poor.
I am a Troll Shaman.
I am a traveler.
I am an observer.
I am sitting.
I am breathing.
I am a linguist.
I am happy.
I am brown-haired, and brown-green eyed.
I am American, whether I like it or not.
I am apolitical.
I am an ascetic.
I am present.
I am beginning.

2 comments:

  1. I don't agree that you're Neutral Good. Either Neutral or Chaotic Neutral

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, the entire "Good-Evil" axis is on my bad side anyway, but I am definitely not Chaotic Neutral.

    ReplyDelete